Feb. 10 — 16 Monday • The Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance kicks off its annual two-day conference for regional aerospace...
Feb. 10 — 16
• The Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance kicks off its annual two-day conference for regional aerospace companies at the Lynnwood Convention Center. The event starts Monday morning with an overview of the state of the industry from analyst Richard Aboulafia. At lunch, Boeing’s George Maffeo will give an update on the 787 supply chain. Tuesday, it’s Airbus’ turn: Simon Pickup will provide a lunchtime overview of Airbus programs, including the A350 rival to Boeing’s Dreamliner.
Most Read Business Stories
- FAA safety engineer goes public to slam the agency's oversight of Boeing's 737 MAX
- 55,000 in Washington state may have to pay back thousands in jobless benefits
- 1 house, 45 offers: Homebuyers in Western Washington hard-pressed as supply remains scarce
- MacKenzie Scott marries Seattle teacher after Bezos divorce
- Boeing CEO gave up millions in pay; here's what he and other top execs earned
• Blue Nile will announce fourth-quarter financial results. A 2 p.m. conference call with analysts will be Webcast live at www.bluenile.com, Investor Relations section.
• Nautilus pushed back its conference call to discuss fourth-quarter financial results to Feb. 13 from Feb. 6 to give the company and auditors time to complete their review of nonrecurring charges. The 2 p.m. call will be webcast live at www.nautilusinc.com/events and can be accessed at 800-926-6502.
• ZymoGenetics will report its fourth-quarter financial results after the stock market closes. A 1:30 p.m. conference call will be accessible at 877-407-0782 and will be webcast live at www.zymogenetics.com.
• Bsquare will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year after the market closes. A 2 p.m. conference call will be accessible at 800-762-8973 and will be webcast live at www.bsquare.com, About/Investors section.
• Captaris will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year before the stock market opens. A 7:30 a.m. conference call to discuss the results is available at 800-240-7305 and will be webcast live at http://www.captaris.com.
• Cray will hold a 1:30 p.m. conference call to discuss fourth quarter and year-end financial results. The call will be accessible at 800-366-7449 and will be webcast live at http://investors.cray.com.
• Marchex will release its fourth-quarter and full-year financial results after the market closes. A 2 p.m. conference call to discuss the results and the company’s outlook will be webcast live at www.marchex.com/investors.
• SonoSite will report fourth-quarter financial results after the market closes. A 1:30 p.m. conference call will be webcast live at www.sonosite.com, Investors section.