March 30 — April 5 Tuesday • It's been an eventful first quarter for the U.S. stock market. Watch for The Seattle Times' quarterly...
March 30 — April 5
• It’s been an eventful first quarter for the U.S. stock market. Watch for The Seattle Times’ quarterly roundup of the market’s performance, with a focus on Northwest stocks.
Most Read Business Stories
- 6 Dr. Seuss books won't be published for racist images
- Frontier cancels flight, citing maskless passengers
- Biden vows enough vaccine for all US adults by end of May
- Amazon sued by Black cloud-computing manager over alleged racial discrimination and sexual harassment
- Texas becomes biggest US state to lift COVID-19 mask mandate
• March’s home-sales numbers for the Puget Sound area are released by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service.
• The Bureau of Labor Statistics releases U.S. jobs and unemployment data for March, which should give a clearer indication of whether the economy is hitting the brakes or shifting into reverse.