Looking ahead Monday • Look for Microsoft to file its annual proxy statement sometime this week.
• Look for Microsoft to file its annual proxy statement sometime this week. During the last four years, it has filed its proxy between Sept. 20 and Oct 4.
Most Read Business Stories
- The penthouse atop Smith Tower is on the rental market for the first time
- Washington state ‘literally failed workers,’ and fixing the unemployment system won't be easy
- Downtowns will be back, but Seattle has choices to make
- The wave of COVID-19 bankruptcies has begun
- Boutique cruise line Windstar will move its Seattle headquarters to Miami
• Rosario Resort and Spa on Orcas Island will be auctioned off.
• The stock market has been on a roller-coaster ride. Look for a breakdown of third-quarter results for the market and Northwest stocks in The Seattle Times Business section.