July 20 — 26 Tuesday Earnings reports: • Heritage Financial, second-quarter results released after the market closes; the results...
July 20 — 26
• Heritage Financial, second-quarter results released after the market closes; the results will be discussed Wednesday, July 23, in an 11 a.m. conference call accessible at 800-230-1092.
Most Read Business Stories
- 55,000 in Washington state may have to pay back thousands in jobless benefits
- 1 house, 45 offers: Homebuyers in Western Washington hard-pressed as supply remains scarce
- Boeing CEO gave up millions in pay; here's what he and other top execs earned
- Amazon's telehealth arm quietly expands to 21 more states
- Jeff Bezos gets fraction of legal fees from girlfriend’s brother
• Paccar, second-quarter results, 9 a.m. conference call accessible at 877-577-0753.
• Seattle Genetics, second quarter results released after the market closes; 2 p.m. conference call accessible at 800-218-0204 and webcast live at www.seattlegenetics.com, News and Investor Information section.
• Washington Mutual, second-quarter results released after the stock market closes, 2 p.m. conference call webcast at wamu.com/irand accessible at 888-324-6919. Struggling WaMu will provide new insight into how the mortgage crisis has damaged the nation’s largest thrift. Analysts on average predict a $1.2 billion quarterly loss, or 92 cents a share, according to Bloomberg News. WaMu shares fell 35 percent last Monday (though they recovered by Thursday) after a Lehman Brothers analyst predicted the quarterly loss could be $1.48 a share.
• Yahoo releases its second-quarter earnings. The pressure on CEO Jerry Yang and the board will intensify if Yahoo’s results disappoint investors. A 2 p.m. conference call to discuss the results will be webcast live at http://yhoo.client.shareholder.com/results.cfm.
• Boeing, second-quarter results released at 4:30 a.m.; 7:30 a.m. conference call webcast at www.boeing.com. Boeing said earlier this month its results will include a pretax charge of $250 million, about 22 cents a share, for delays on its Airborne Early Warning & Control (AEW&C) program.
• Microsoft executives will lay out the company’s strategy from top to bottom at the annual Financial Analyst Meeting in Redmond. Analysts are looking for details on the company’s plans to increase spending on its effort to catch Google.
• Alaska Air Group, second-quarter results, 8:30 a.m. conference call webcast at alaskaair.com/investors.
• SonoSite, second-quarter results released after the market closes, 1:30 p.m. conference call webcast live at www.sonosite.com, Investors section.
• Washington Banking, second-quarter results released before the market opens, 9 a.m. conference call accessible at 303-262-2083 and webcast at www.wibank.com.
• Zones, second-quarter results released before the market opens, 8:30 a.m. conference call accessible at 800-762-8908 and webcast live at www.zones.com/IR, Upcoming Events section.