March 16 — 22 Monday • Emeritus will release its fourth-quarter and year-end financial results after the market closes. A 2 p.m. conference...
March 16 — 22
• Emeritus will release its fourth-quarter and year-end financial results after the market closes. A 2 p.m. conference call to discuss the results will be accessible by calling 888-726-2470 and will be webcast live at www.emeritus.com, Investors section.
Most Read Business Stories
- The penthouse atop Smith Tower is on the rental market for the first time
- Downtowns will be back, but Seattle has choices to make
- Washington state ‘literally failed workers,’ and fixing the unemployment system won't be easy
- Boutique cruise line Windstar will move its Seattle headquarters to Miami
- J&J’s 1-dose shot cleared, giving US 3rd COVID-19 vaccine
• The Federal Reserve’s Open Market Committee meets to set interest-rate policy. Expect an announcement on its decision at 11:15 a.m.
• The state Employment Security Department reports on jobs and unemployment for February. In January, the state jobless rate ticked down to 4.5 percent, though the pace of job growth has slowed over the past several months.
• Starbucks holds its annual meeting at 10 a.m. at Marion Oliver McCaw Hall at Seattle Center. The company has promised to make major announcements at the meeting, which will be webcast live at http://investor.starbucks.com.
• Nike will release its third-quarter financial results after the market closes. A 2 p.m. conference call to discuss the results will be webcast live at www.NikeBiz.com/investors.
• High school students from around the Northwest are competing in a three-day robotics competition sponsored by Microsoft in Tacoma. The event, running through Saturday, is called For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology (FIRST) Regional Competition.