June 22 — 27 Tuesday • Federal Reserve policymakers start their two-day meeting. Many economists predict the Fed will hold rates...
June 22 — 27
• Federal Reserve policymakers start their two-day meeting. Many economists predict the Fed will hold rates steady at 2 percent, a four-year low. The rate announcement will be made at about 11:15 a.m. Wednesday.
• Redhook Ale Brewery will ask shareholders to approve the issuance of common stock for its merger with Widmer Brothers Brewing in Portland at Redhook’s annual meeting at 2 p.m. at its headquarters office in Woodinville.
Most Read Business Stories
- 1 house, 45 offers: Homebuyers in Western Washington hard-pressed as supply remains scarce
- 55,000 in Washington state may have to pay back thousands in jobless benefits
- Boeing made an entire fake neighborhood to hide its bombers from potential WWII airstrikes
- Seattle artists worry potential sale of historic INS building could spell the end for their studios
- Washington state lawmakers advance eviction protections as end of moratorium approaches
• Nike will release its fourth-quarter financial results at about 1:15 p.m. A 2 p.m. conference call to discuss the results will be webcast live at www.NikeBiz.com/investors.