Feb. 17 — 23 Monday • Financial markets, banks and many workplaces will be closed to observe the President's Day holiday. Tuesday • Opening day...
Feb. 17 — 23
• Financial markets, banks and many workplaces will be closed to observe the President’s Day holiday.
Most Read Business Stories
- 55,000 in Washington state may have to pay back thousands in jobless benefits
- 1 house, 45 offers: Homebuyers in Western Washington hard-pressed as supply remains scarce
- Boeing CEO gave up millions in pay; here's what he and other top execs earned
- Jeff Bezos gets fraction of legal fees from girlfriend’s brother
- Amazon's telehealth arm quietly expands to 21 more states
• Opening day of the Singapore Air Show should see the announcement of major orders for both Boeing and Airbus. For Boeing, Garuda Indonesia is expected to order 25 737s, 10 777s and 10 787 Dreamliners. Boeing will also heavily promote defense-side products to Asian customers, with a ground display of jet fighter aircraft.
• The two-day Game Developers Conference opens in San Francisco with Microsoft scheduled to give a keynote address.
• Data I/O will report its fourth-quarter financial results after the market closes. A 2 p.m. conference call to discuss the results will be accessible at 612-288-0337 and will be webcast live at www.dataio.com, News and Events section.
• Fisher Communications will release its fourth-quarter financial results before the market opens. A 1 p.m. conference call to discuss the results will be accessible at 888-680-0865 and webcast live at www.fsci.com, Investor Information section.
• HouseValues will discuss its fourth-quarter financial results in a 1:30 p.m. conference call. It’s accessible at 719-234-0008 and will be webcast live at www.housevaluesinc.com, Investor Relations section.