Notable hires and promotions around the region.
F5 Networks in Seattle hired Kristen Roby Dimlow as executive vice president of human resources.
Reporting to the CEO, she is responsible for overseeing the company’s human capital-management strategy, partnering with business leaders around the world to develop talent and fostering collaboration and innovation.
Roby Dimlow most recently worked for the Microsoft Devices Group. Before an 18-year stint at Microsoft, she worked for nine years at the Walt Disney Studios, most recently as vice president of finance for the Disney TeleVentures group.
She began her career as a financial analyst with General Electric and holds a BBA from the College of William and Mary.
Most Read Business Stories
- Melinda Gates' name listed on Seattle home deed ahead of divorce, but that doesn't mean she bought it
- Who gets Xanadu 2.0, the Gates family mansion?
- Some relief for Seattle-area homebuyers, as more houses are listed and condo buyers find plenty to choose from
- Judge strikes down CDC’s national moratorium on evictions. Here’s where Seattle, state moratoriums stand
- As Boeing and airlines contract, Paine Field airport faces churn, yet stays in the black
Public Affairs:Alex Alston, an expert in state politics, political strategy and advocacy, joined Gallatin Public Affairs in Seattle.
Health care: Humana promoted Catherine Fieldto vice president and regional leader for senior products.
Accounting:Diane Makaeli, chief financial officer, King County Fire District 20, was elected president of the Seattle Chapter of the Association of Government Accountants for 2015-2016.
Finance: Zenith Capital hired Anthony Hemstad as the Seattle firm’s new managing director. Michael Wallblom accepted a position with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management in Seattle as middle-market fixed-income financial adviser.
Consulting services: Stantec announced that Bill Webb joined its Bellevue office as a senior project manager in its water- and environmental-services practices.
Law: Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt added Priya Cloutier and Steven Blairto its intellectual-property practice in the Seattle office.
Computing: Cray named Nick Gorga as vice president of sales for the Asia Pacific region.