RadioShack has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
Thursday RadioShack, the 94-year-old consumer-electronics chain, filed for bankruptcy protection with plans to sell 1,500 to 2,400 of its stores to its largest shareholder, investment firm Standard General, while closing the remainder of its 4,000 stores.
The company Friday released a list of 1,784 stores at risk of closing, including 25 in Washington state.
Here is the list of Washington locations:
100 SE Bellevue Way, Bellevue
Most Read Business Stories
- She bought a house in Seattle for $36,000 in 1973. How can she release some cash?
- Big Tech's newest thing? This Seattle author predicted it 30 years ago
- Microsoft’s $22 billion combat goggles get crucial field test with U.S. Army
- After stock market's worst start in 50 years, some see more pain ahead
- Supreme Court says several gun cases deserve a new look
Columbia Center, Kennewick
6607 E Mill Plaine Blvd, Vancouver
Vancouver Mall, Vancouver
3915 Bridgeport Way, University Place
Northpoint Plaza, Spokane
Capital Mall, Olympia
4320 196th Street Southwest, Lynnwood
Everett Mall, Everett
Bonney Lake Village, Bonney Lake
South Hill Mall, Puyallup
Hawk’s Prairie Village, Lacey
Northtown Mall, Spokane
4502 S. Steele St., Tacoma
Ross Plaza Shopping Center, Federal Way
Meridian Square Shopping Center, Puyallup
Fred Meyer, Tumwater
701 Sleater Kinney Road, Lacey
4808 E. Sprague Ave., Spokane
532 Rainier Ave,. Renton
Lake City Shopping Center, Seattle
University Village, Seattle
10315 Silverdale Way, Silverdale
212 5th Street, Wanatchee
Valley Mall, Union Gap
The full list can be viewed here.