Linens 'n Things will close all 317 of its remaining stores in 48 states, including nearly a dozen throughout Washington, after finishing...
Linens ‘n Things will close all 317 of its remaining stores in 48 states, including nearly a dozen throughout Washington, after finishing going-out-of-business sales.
The bankrupt New Jersey-based retailer was unable to find a buyer willing to take over the locations as a going concern. It already has closed 218 stores this year.
Linens ‘n Things’ Web site lists 11 Washington state locations, including Federal Way’s SeaTac Village and Lynnwood’s Alderwood shopping area.
The closing sales began today, promising discounts of up to 30 percent.
Most Read Stories
- Special sunglasses, license-plate dresses: How to be anonymous in the age of surveillance WATCH
- The DEA seized her father's life savings at an airport without alleging any crime occurred, lawsuit says
- Move it or lose it, King County tells Lake Sammamish homeowners over structures in trail corridor
- Snohomish County elementary school teacher found dead from hypothermia
- Downtown Seattle Barnes & Noble store to close Saturday
Amy Martinez: 206-464-2923 or firstname.lastname@example.org