Linens 'n Things will close all 317 of its remaining stores in 48 states, including nearly a dozen throughout Washington, after finishing...
Linens ‘n Things will close all 317 of its remaining stores in 48 states, including nearly a dozen throughout Washington, after finishing going-out-of-business sales.
The bankrupt New Jersey-based retailer was unable to find a buyer willing to take over the locations as a going concern. It already has closed 218 stores this year.
Linens ‘n Things’ Web site lists 11 Washington state locations, including Federal Way’s SeaTac Village and Lynnwood’s Alderwood shopping area.
The closing sales began today, promising discounts of up to 30 percent.
Most Read Business Stories
- Amazon-owned Whole Foods cuts healthcare benefits for part-time employees
- The market's chilled out, but Seattle home prices still too hot for many first-time buyers
- After three decades, Seattle's last black-owned funeral home struggles with displacement VIEW
- 'I was stupid': Huffman gets 14 days in college scam VIEW
- Amazon workers bring parents to work
Amy Martinez: 206-464-2923 or email@example.com