Linens 'n Things will close all 317 of its remaining stores in 48 states, including nearly a dozen throughout Washington, after finishing...
Linens ‘n Things will close all 317 of its remaining stores in 48 states, including nearly a dozen throughout Washington, after finishing going-out-of-business sales.
The bankrupt New Jersey-based retailer was unable to find a buyer willing to take over the locations as a going concern. It already has closed 218 stores this year.
Linens ‘n Things’ Web site lists 11 Washington state locations, including Federal Way’s SeaTac Village and Lynnwood’s Alderwood shopping area.
The closing sales began today, promising discounts of up to 30 percent.
Most Read Business Stories
- Seattle artists worry potential sale of historic INS building could spell the end for their studios
- Fired after organizing, Starbucks baristas turned down a payout and took their bosses to court
- Frontier cancels flight, citing maskless passengers
- 6 Dr. Seuss books won't be published for racist images
- The penthouse atop Smith Tower is on the rental market for the first time
Amy Martinez: 206-464-2923 or firstname.lastname@example.org