NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Wednesday:
Equifax Inc., up $2.62 to $119.04
The credit reporting company named long-time financial industry executive Mark Begor as its new CEO.
Tesla Inc., down $21.40 to $257.78
Most Read Business Stories
- Apple warns of security flaw for iPhones, iPads and Macs
- Gravity Payments CEO Dan Price resigns
- Home appraised with a Black owner: $472,000. With a white owner? $750,000
- Truck drivers for Seattle sandwich maker Homegrown asked for a raise, then came the cameras
- Why buying an electric car just became more complicated
The credit ratings agency Moody’s downgraded the electric car company’s rating late Tuesday.
Shire PLC, up $22.09 to $127.09
U.S.-listed shares of the Irish drugmaker rose after Japanese rival Takeda said it’s considering a takeover offer.
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc., up $1.63 to $67.59
The largest U.S. drugstore chain reported quarterly earnings and revenue that came in ahead of analysts’ forecasts.
Lululemon Athletica Inc., up $7.25 to $85.96
The seller of premium yoga wear reported strong results for its fourth quarter and also released an upbeat outlook.
RH, up $16.93 to $92.24
The operator of Restoration Hardware reported earnings that easily beat analysts’ forecasts.
RSP Permian Inc., up $6.08 to $45.00
The oil and natural gas company is being acquired by Concho Resources.
LaSalle Hotel Properties, up $3.29 to $28.13
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust offered to buy the rival hotel operator.