WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump’s top economic adviser, Larry Kudlow, has been released from the hospital after what the White House had described as a “very mild” heart attack.
Trump’s press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, says in a statement that Kudlow was discharged from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center earlier Wednesday.
She says doctors say Kudlow’s recovery “is going very well” and the president and his aides are happy Kudlow is back home and they “look forward to seeing him back to work soon.”
Kudlow joined the Trump administration this year as director of the National Economic Council. He was with Trump in Canada last week for the meeting of the Group of Seven world leaders.
Most Read Business Stories
- For crew of 2,100-passenger cruise ship, frenetic 'turnaround day' in Seattle starts and ends the journey
- Washington state no longer has the nation’s fastest-climbing home prices
- In the boardroom or bar, the best translation apps for travelers | Tech Review
- The Amazon era is making Vancouver, B.C., the world's hottest warehouse market
- Seattle e-bike company says tariffs could puncture growth of its $50M business
He’s expected to make a full recovery.