BERLIN (AP) — A Lufthansa flight from Los Angeles to Munich had to make an unscheduled stop in Iceland after a passenger became so unruly that the crew decided she was a danger to the plane.
Lufthansa told the dpa news agency Saturday that after the woman had been taken off the flight and turned over to local authorities in Reykjavik, the flight’s other 259 passengers and 16 crewmembers were able to continue on their journey Thursday without incident.
The plane landed in Munich with an hour and a half delay.
No further details were available on the troublesome passenger’s identity.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’
- Jobs that pay without a B.A.: the most lucrative fields in Washington state
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world