Korry Electronics said Thursday it will relocate its 600-plus employees in Seattle to unincorporated Snohomish County, most likely in late...
Korry Electronics said Thursday it will relocate its 600-plus employees in Seattle to unincorporated Snohomish County, most likely in late 2009.
The company had been in talks with the Port of Seattle to build a new facility on Port property, but those discussions fell apart last week.
Dan McFeeley, president of Korry, said the company has reached agreement with Snohomish County officials for a location near the south end of Paine Field Airport, where Capstone Partners of Seattle will develop the new 250,000 square-foot facility for the company.
“This new facility will provide us with the necessary room to grow,” McFeeley said in a prepared statement.
Most Read Business Stories
- 55,000 in Washington state may have to pay back thousands in jobless benefits
- 1 house, 45 offers: Homebuyers in Western Washington hard-pressed as supply remains scarce
- Boeing CEO gave up millions in pay; here's what he and other top execs earned
- Jeff Bezos gets fraction of legal fees from girlfriend’s brother
- Amazon's telehealth arm quietly expands to 21 more states
Korry is a unit of Bellevue-based aerospace and defense supplier Esterline Technologies.