Jones Soda has bumped Coca-Cola again, replacing it as the soda drink partner for Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air. Beginning April 1, the...
Jones Soda has bumped Coca-Cola again, replacing it as the soda drink partner for Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air.
Beginning April 1, the Seattle-based airlines will serve Jones drinks on 1,000 flights a day.
Last year, Seattle-based Jones began pouring drinks and selling bottled beverages at Qwest Field, where the Seahawks play. Coke had poured for the Seahawks for most of the past 30 years.
The airlines will offer Jones’ cola, sugar-free cola, lemon lime and sugar-free cream soda. Other flavors will be available periodically.
Most Read Business Stories
- 55,000 in Washington state may have to pay back thousands in jobless benefits
- FAA safety engineer goes public to slam the agency's oversight of Boeing's 737 MAX
- 1 house, 45 offers: Homebuyers in Western Washington hard-pressed as supply remains scarce
- Boeing CEO gave up millions in pay; here's what he and other top execs earned
- Jeff Bezos gets fraction of legal fees from girlfriend’s brother