BOSTON (AP) — Airline officials say a JetBlue Airways plane slid off of the taxiway at Boston’s Logan Airport.
Officials say JetBlue Flight 50 from Savannah, Georgia, briefly skidded when it landed around 7:15 p.m. Monday. Firefighters helped passengers off of the plane and they were bused to the terminal.
Authorities say no one was injured.
The Massachusetts Port Authority tells WHDH-TV that snow forced the airport to close its runways for a short period Monday morning. Massport officials say runways were cleared by 11:30 a.m.
Most Read Business Stories
- Abandoned Boeing 747 to be auctioned off
- Seattle startup says it's close to cracking nuclear fusion; some experts say otherwise
- The rise of the 0.5 selfie
- Boeing wants more workers in the office to ramp up production. Not everyone wants to go back
- How green became the international color of abortion rights