A Roth Individual Retirement Account, commonly called a Roth IRA, remains a good option for long-term retirement saving.
But is a Roth IRA right for you?
Several websites feature a variety of information about the Roth IRA. Here are a few worth visiting:
Bankrate.com: Discusses the rule governing a Roth IRA. bankrate.com/finance/money-guides/roth-ira-rules8-121119.aspx
Most Read Business Stories
- 55,000 in Washington state may have to pay back thousands in jobless benefits
- 1 house, 45 offers: Homebuyers in Western Washington hard-pressed as supply remains scarce
- Boeing CEO gave up millions in pay; here's what he and other top execs earned
- Amazon's telehealth arm quietly expands to 21 more states
- Alaska Native group, Neiman Marcus settle lawsuit over coat
TIAA-CREF: Offers side-by-side comparison of traditional IRA and Roth IRA guidelines. tiaa-cref.org/public/advice-planning/education/financial-ed/saving_investing/ira_basics
Fairmark: Covers Roth eligibility, distributions, and pluses and minus. fairmark.com/rothira/roth101.htm
Investopedia: Good primer on Roth IRA essentials. investopedia.com/articles/retirement/04/091504.asp
RothIRA.com: Spotlights IRA rules and basics, getting started and managing an account. rothira.com