Seattle-based retailer Nordstrom has named Intuit President and CEO Brad Smith to its board of directors.
Smith’s addition brings the size of Nordstrom’s board to 12 members.
Smith, a former director of Yahoo, became Intuit’s president and CEO in January 2008, after a five-year rise through the Silicon Valley company, which is the largest seller of personal-finance software.
Amy Martinez: 206-464-2923 or firstname.lastname@example.org. On Twitter: @amyemartinez
Most Read Business Stories
- The penthouse atop Smith Tower is on the rental market for the first time
- Downtowns will be back, but Seattle has choices to make
- Boutique cruise line Windstar will move its Seattle headquarters to Miami
- Zillow’s price estimates are now cash offers in homebuying push
- FCC approves $50 monthly high-speed internet subsidy for low-income households