Insurance technology company Vertafore said Bothell employees were offered jobs in its Denver office.
Insurance software company Vertafore is closing its Bothell office, more than a year after the company relocated its headquarters to Denver.
About 50 people will be laid off as part of the closure, according to a filing with the state’s employment agency. A Vertafore spokeswoman said all employees were offered jobs in the Denver office.
“We have decided we can best serve customers by centralizing the work currently being done in part by our team in Bothell at our Denver office,” a company spokeswoman said in a statement.
Most Read Business Stories
- New questions emerge around REI CEO's undisclosed relationship
- Fired Amazon employee with Crohn's disease files lawsuit over lack of bathroom access
- Is your phone always low on battery and chewing through data? 'DrainerBot' could be to blame, Oracle says.
- Rich Barton returning as Zillow CEO as Spencer Rascoff steps down
- Tesla Model 3 loses coveted Consumer Reports recommendation
Vertafore’s technology helps insurance agents keep track of customers.