Insurance technology company Vertafore said Bothell employees were offered jobs in its Denver office.
Insurance software company Vertafore is closing its Bothell office, more than a year after the company relocated its headquarters to Denver.
About 50 people will be laid off as part of the closure, according to a filing with the state’s employment agency. A Vertafore spokeswoman said all employees were offered jobs in the Denver office.
“We have decided we can best serve customers by centralizing the work currently being done in part by our team in Bothell at our Denver office,” a company spokeswoman said in a statement.
Most Read Business Stories
- Changes at Whole Foods — and lack of communications — prompt concerns among some employees
- Real-estate seers expect a strong 2020 in Seattle, though not so much for housing | Jon Talton
- Consultant extorted $8 million from Seattle cryptocurrency startup, feds charge
- Amazon workers have mixed reactions to Bezos' carbon-neutral pledge VIEW
- Nordstrom's digital guru to take newly created operations role at retailer
Vertafore’s technology helps insurance agents keep track of customers.