Would you like your investment portfolio to reflect your personal social and environmental concerns?
If so, you might want to explore socially responsible investing (SRI).
Several websites offer a wide range of insights about this particular type of investing. Here is a sampling:
Most Read Business Stories
- REI picks new satellite office ‘surrounded by trail networks’
- Judge upholds Seattle eviction regulations, rebuffing landlords' lawsuit
- Fry's Electronics executive accused of embezzling $65 million
- Funky electronics chain Fry's is no more
- Alaska Airlines ordered to pay $3.2M to family of woman who died after escalator fall
Features 10 tips for SRI, including setting goals and objectives, and investigating SRI vehicles.
The Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investment
Offers informative guide to socially responsible investing.
Provides overview of social investing, in question-and-answer format.
Offers brief description of socially responsible investing, with links to further SRI topic reads.
Spotlights different SRI strategies and how they work.