GREENVILLE, S.C. (AP) — An information technology company is expanding its operations in South Carolina, adding 120 jobs.
State economic development officials said Wednesday that Blue Eye Soft Corporation will expand its corporation operations in Greenville County, adding the jobs over the next two to four years.
Blue Eye Soft provides information technology products, services and staffing.
The new operation will be located in Greer.
Most Read Business Stories
- Electric cars too costly for many, even with aid in climate bill
- Trump says he took the Fifth in New York civil investigation
- Boeing delivers its first 787 Dreamliner in more than a year
- Most electric vehicles won't qualify for federal tax credit
- Seattle ex-Twitter employee convicted of spying for Saudi royals
Hiring is expected to begin soon.