HomeStreet Bank of Seattle has agreed to acquire two small banks for approximately $37 million, adding six branches and about $260 million in assets.
HomeStreet said the deals to acquire Seattle-based Fortune Bank and YNB Financial Services, the parent of Yakima National Bank, are expected to close in the fourth quarter.
Fortune Bank operates two branches in Seattle and Bellevue, but “those customer relationships will transition to existing HomeStreet branches” once the acquistion is complete, the bank said in a prepared statement.
The deals bring HomeStreet’s network of retail deposit branches to 29.
Most Read Business Stories
- Seattle among top markets as U.S. home prices increase by double-digit percentages for the first time in years
- Another top Amazon executive to leave company
- Boeing 757 bound for Seattle makes emergency landing
- REI picks new satellite office ‘surrounded by trail networks’
- Alaska Airlines ordered to pay $3.2M to family of woman who died after escalator fall