Swedish “fast-fashion” chain H&M said Tuesday it plans to open a new store this fall in Auburn.
The store will cover 23,000 square feet at Auburn’s Outlet Collection Seattle and include sections for both men and women as well as children, with separate sections for accessories and lingerie.
H&M (formally Hennes & Mauritz) opened its first Seattle-area store in summer 2008 at Westfield Southcenter in Tukwila. With more than 260 U.S. locations, it also has stores in downtown Seattle and at Alderwood mall, University Village and Tacoma Mall.
Amy Martinez: 206-464-2923 or email@example.com. On Twitter: @amyemartinez
Most Read Business Stories
- The penthouse atop Smith Tower is on the rental market for the first time
- Washington state ‘literally failed workers,’ and fixing the unemployment system won't be easy
- Downtowns will be back, but Seattle has choices to make
- The wave of COVID-19 bankruptcies has begun
- Boutique cruise line Windstar will move its Seattle headquarters to Miami