Business travelers are getting their own March Madness-style tournament bracket themed on the greatest business trips in history.
Participants will choose from 32 options for greatest business trip including first trip to the moon, Marco Polo’s travels and Paul Revere’s ride.
To play, go to GreatestBusinessTrips.com now through April 24. The entrant who most closely predicts the outcome wins $5,000.
The tournament is part of the run-up to National Business Traveler Day, which is being organized for April 24 by Upside Business Travel, an online service for do-it-yourself business travelers.
Most Read Business Stories
- Boeing 787 being converted to VIP jet has unusual accident at Moses Lake airfield
- Fight rages on over Kemper’s private helicopter landing spot in downtown Bellevue
- Microsoft says it fired about 20 people last year for sexual harassment
- Toys R Us to close all 800 of its U.S. stores
- With bitcoin mining, the Mid-Columbia basin joins the tech elite — or a Ponzi scheme | Jon Talton
There’s also a sweepstakes for National Business Traveler Day at NBTDay.com. Prizes include free first-class upgrades and airline tickets.
Events are planned for airports and XpresSpa stores on April 24 with promotions from brands ranging from United Airlines to 1-800-Flowers.