Business travelers are getting their own March Madness-style tournament bracket themed on the greatest business trips in history.
Participants will choose from 32 options for greatest business trip including first trip to the moon, Marco Polo’s travels and Paul Revere’s ride.
To play, go to GreatestBusinessTrips.com now through April 24. The entrant who most closely predicts the outcome wins $5,000.
The tournament is part of the run-up to National Business Traveler Day, which is being organized for April 24 by Upside Business Travel, an online service for do-it-yourself business travelers.
Most Read Business Stories
- Property taxes dropping in half of King County cities after years of big increases
- Alaska Air to appeal $78 million judgment over pay for Virgin America flight attendants
- Airbus's A380 failure ripples through its rivalry with Boeing in complex ways
- Cox to sell majority stake in TV stations, including Seattle’s KIRO-TV
- Amazon: Canceled New York jobs likely to go elsewhere; company will 'continue to evaluate' growth in Seattle
There’s also a sweepstakes for National Business Traveler Day at NBTDay.com. Prizes include free first-class upgrades and airline tickets.
Events are planned for airports and XpresSpa stores on April 24 with promotions from brands ranging from United Airlines to 1-800-Flowers.