Business travelers are getting their own March Madness-style tournament bracket themed on the greatest business trips in history.
Participants will choose from 32 options for greatest business trip including first trip to the moon, Marco Polo’s travels and Paul Revere’s ride.
To play, go to GreatestBusinessTrips.com now through April 24. The entrant who most closely predicts the outcome wins $5,000.
The tournament is part of the run-up to National Business Traveler Day, which is being organized for April 24 by Upside Business Travel, an online service for do-it-yourself business travelers.
Most Read Business Stories
- Washington state claws back $300 million from unemployment fraud scheme as many jobless workers await benefits
- Boeing to cut nearly 10,000 jobs in Washington, more than 12,000 overall
- Costco reopening food courts, reviving samples to lure back shoppers
- Nordstrom sales plunge 40%, losses top half a billion dollars; retailer touts its flexibility
- Temperature checks and desk shields: CDC suggests big changes to offices
There’s also a sweepstakes for National Business Traveler Day at NBTDay.com. Prizes include free first-class upgrades and airline tickets.
Events are planned for airports and XpresSpa stores on April 24 with promotions from brands ranging from United Airlines to 1-800-Flowers.