Bellingham-based Haggen plans to buy the Larry's Market at Redmond Town Center on March 1. The 40,000-square-foot supermarket will be the...
Bellingham-based Haggen plans to buy the Larry’s Market at Redmond Town Center on March 1.
The 40,000-square-foot supermarket will be the chain’s 33rd store. Haggen plans to remodel the store and will consider other improvements, including a possible drive-up pharmacy lane.
Haggen will continue to operate the store as Larry’s Market. It is the last store operating with that name after Larry’s bankruptcy in 2006, when Associated Grocers bought the Redmond store.
Haggen operates supermarkets in Oregon and Washington under the Top Food & Drug and Haggen Food & Pharmacy names.
Most Read Business Stories
- Seattle artists worry potential sale of historic INS building could spell the end for their studios
- Fired after organizing, Starbucks baristas turned down a payout and took their bosses to court
- Frontier cancels flight, citing maskless passengers
- 6 Dr. Seuss books won't be published for racist images
- The penthouse atop Smith Tower is on the rental market for the first time