The Port of Seattle Commission Tuesday re-elected Stephanie Bowman and Courtney Gregoire to serve as co-presidents in 2015.
“We began 2014 with a focus on critical issues including enhancing the competitiveness of our seaport, finding the right executive leadership for the port, and expanding job opportunities in our communities,” Gregoire said. “We made great progress over the past year and we look forward to building on these gains in 2015.”
Gregoire was appointed to the Port of Seattle Commission in 2013 and is an attorney for Microsoft and the daughter of former Gov. Christine Gregoire.
Bowman, also appointed in 2013, is executive director of the Washington Asset Building Coalition, a group that promotes ways for middle- and low-income people to earn, save and invest money.
Most Read Business Stories
- Amazon workers' median pay in 2017: $28,446
- Metals-forging firm near Boeing Field closing after 8 decades so real estate can be sold
- Southwest Airlines sought more time for inspections before Boeing 737’s engine exploded
- Southwest 737 accident kills passenger, raises engine concerns
- 'Nerves of steel': She calmly landed the Southwest flight and broke barriers as a fighter pilot
John Creighton will serve as vice president, Tom Albro as secretary and Bill Bryant as assistant secretary.