NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily on Friday:
GameStop Corp., down $1.40 to $22.22
Investors were concerned about the video game retailer’s mobile device sales and its annual forecasts.
Costco Wholesale Corp., up $3.13 to $177.86
Most Read Business Stories
- Boeing wants more workers in the office to ramp up production. Not everyone wants to go back
- Microsoft says employees will continue to have access to abortion and gender-affirming care anywhere in the U.S.
- What you must know to ‘grin and bear’ this market
- How many writes can a solid-state hard drive take; can 'dead zones' on Windows 11 be fixed | Q&A with Patrick Marshall
- North Dakota farmland purchase tied to Bill Gates stirs emotion
The warehouse club operator reported strong third-quarter results.
Ulta Beauty Inc., up $9.36 to $302.40
The beauty products company’s profit and sales topped analysts’ expectations.
Deckers Outdoor Corp., up $10.64 to $67.21
The maker of Uggs boots had a larger profit and better sales than Wall Street had forecast.
Zoe’s Kitchen Inc., down $2.02 to $14.18
The restaurant chain cut its revenue estimate for the year as customer traffic remained weak.
Caleres Inc., up $2.26 to $27.08
The shoe company’s first-quarter sales were better than Wall Street expected.
GGP Inc., down $1.04 to $22.65
Shares in real estate investment trusts fell Friday, continuing their pattern of lagging the market this year.
Coty Inc., up 46 cents to $19.06
Household goods makers made some of the largest gains Friday in an overall lackluster trading day.