LAS VEGAS (AP) — The actor who played a gentle giant named Hodor in the HBO show “Game of Thrones” has made his Las Vegas pool party debut.
The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports (http://bit.ly/2v0Ymq3 ) Irish actor Kristian Nairn performed as the DJ on Sunday at The Linq Hotel.
The set marked his third gig in Las Vegas, with prior shows taking place at Ghostbar in the Palms and Sushisamba in the Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian.
In honor of Sunday’s performance, a throne made of pool noodles sat in front of the DJ booth, huge inflatable golden dragons floated in the pool, and “Game of Thrones” banners were pinned up around the pool deck.
Most Read Business Stories
- She bought a house in Seattle for $36,000 in 1973. How can she release some cash?
- Next time your Seattle landlord hikes the rent, you may be eligible for help
- Big Tech's newest thing? This Seattle author predicted it 30 years ago
- Microsoft’s $22 billion combat goggles get crucial field test with U.S. Army
- High court declines to take up fight over airline crew rest
Nairn says people are always sweet to him because of their love for his character Hodor.
Information from: Las Vegas Review-Journal, http://www.lvrj.com