Ousted Starbucks Chief Executive Jim Donald will receive $1.25 million in severance pay over the coming year, according to a filing today...
Ousted Starbucks Chief Executive Jim Donald will receive $1.25 million in severance pay over the coming year, according to a filing today with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Donald left the company effective Jan. 7, and Starbucks Chairman Howard Schultz assumed the CEO role.
For the fiscal year ended Sept. 30, Donald received a salary of $1 million for 2007, up from $978,846 for 2006, plus option awards worth $6.49 million and $36,920 in other compensation.
Melissa Allison: 206-464-3312 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Read Business Stories
- 55,000 in Washington state may have to pay back thousands in jobless benefits
- 1 house, 45 offers: Homebuyers in Western Washington hard-pressed as supply remains scarce
- Boeing CEO gave up millions in pay; here's what he and other top execs earned
- Jeff Bezos gets fraction of legal fees from girlfriend’s brother
- Highlights of the $1.9T COVID bill nearing final passage