Bellevue-based ForeclosurePoint announced today that it's going national with its online foreclosure-information service, a business now...
Bellevue-based ForeclosurePoint announced today that it’s going national with its online foreclosure-information service, a business now dominated by two firms in California and Florida.
But where RealtyTrac and Foreclosure.com both charge for their online services, ForeclosurePoint will make information free, said Prakash Kondepudi, its president and chief executive officer.
“Until today, investors, homebuyers and real estate professionals had to pay to see even basic information about potential foreclosure opportunities. But we’ve changed the rules,” he said.
ForeclosurePoint.com data covers 1.2 million foreclosed homes throughout the country and includes address, size, foreclosure filing date, estimated value and estimated open bid.
Most Read Business Stories
- FAA safety engineer goes public to slam the agency's oversight of Boeing's 737 MAX
- MacKenzie Scott marries Seattle teacher after Bezos divorce
- 55,000 in Washington state may have to pay back thousands in jobless benefits
- Microsoft’s $10 billion Pentagon deal at risk amid Amazon fight
- 1 house, 45 offers: Homebuyers in Western Washington hard-pressed as supply remains scarce