BASE PRICE: $22,890 for FE; $23,200 for LX; $25,700 for EX; $28,000 for Touring Launch Edition; $29,650 for Touring.
PRICE AS TESTED: $30,545.
TYPE: Front-engine, front-wheel drive, five-passenger, gasoline-electric hybrid, small sport utility vehicle.
ENGINE: 1.6-liter, double overhead cam, Atkinson cycle, direct injection four cylinder mated to a 43-horsepower electric motor and lithium ion battery pack.
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- Seattle leaders look to push 'refresh' button with Amazon
- Why Seattleites love to hate the umbrella
- Self-driving car accidents: Robot drivers are ‘odd, and that’s why they get hit’
- Athletic director Bill Moos surprises WSU, leaves for AD job at Nebraska
MILEAGE: 46 mpg (city), 40 mpg (highway).
TOP SPEED: 115 mph.
LENGTH: 171.5 inches.
WHEELBASE: 106.3 inches.
CURB WEIGHT: 3,274 pounds.
BUILT AT: Korea.
DESTINATION CHARGE: $895.