NEW YORK (AP) — Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he’s taking parental leave this month to spend more time with his daughters.
Zuckerberg said on Facebook and Instagram over the weekend that “you’ll hear from me a little less” during this time.
Facebook offers four months of paid parental leave for both mothers and fathers — generous for corporate America, although some tech companies offer more.
The paid leave doesn’t need to be taken at once. Zuckerberg took a month off after his second daughter, August, was born in August. Max was born in 2015.
Most Read Business Stories
- Seattle tops the nation in tower cranes for third straight year as construction reaches new peak
- Boeing may build its 797 with a metal fuselage to keep costs down - and that could favor Everett
- Boeing working intensely to firm up plans for proposed '797'
- I used Apple’s new controls to limit a teenager’s iPhone time (and it worked!)
- MGM sues Vegas mass-shooting victims in hopes of limiting liability
When he took his first leave, Zuckerberg wrote that he’s “pretty sure the office will still be standing when I get back.”