Parrish Jones, the former financial officer of Entellium charged with fraud, has hired prominent Seattle criminal defense lawyers to handle...
Parrish Jones, the former financial officer of Entellium charged with fraud, has hired prominent Seattle criminal defense lawyers to handle his case.
Jeffrey Robinson, Amanda Lee and Colette Tvedt of the firm Schroeter, Goldmark & Bender are representing Jones in U.S. District Court. He and Entellium Chief Executive Paul Johnston are accused of overstating revenue for years to lure millions of dollars in private investment.
Robinson is one of the best-known trial lawyers, and Lee specializes in white-collar criminal defense.
Jones, who is free on bond, waived his right to a preliminary hearing Tuesday.
Most Read Business Stories
- 6 Dr. Seuss books won't be published for racist images
- Frontier cancels flight, citing maskless passengers
- Biden vows enough vaccine for all US adults by end of May
- Amazon sued by Black cloud-computing manager over alleged racial discrimination and sexual harassment
- The penthouse atop Smith Tower is on the rental market for the first time