Entellium Chief Executive Paul Johnston and Senior Vice President Parrish Jones abruptly resigned from the company, the company said Wednesday...
Entellium Chief Executive Paul Johnston and Senior Vice President Parrish Jones abruptly resigned from the company, the company said Wednesday.
Johnston had been president and co-founder and Jones head of finance and operations at the Seattle-based software company.
Entellium did not disclose details of the departures.
“The board is working closely with the leadership team to determine the company’s course of action,” an Entellium spokeswoman said in a statement.
Most Read Business Stories
- 6 Dr. Seuss books won't be published for racist images
- Frontier cancels flight, citing maskless passengers
- Biden vows enough vaccine for all US adults by end of May
- Amazon sued by Black cloud-computing manager over alleged racial discrimination and sexual harassment
- Texas becomes biggest US state to lift COVID-19 mask mandate
Founded in 2000, the private company makes customer-relationship management software for small businesses. It has venture-capital backing from Ignition Partners and maintains a research and development office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.