Which of the top Northwest companies would get your investment dollars? Imagine that your retirement depends on making the right choice.
Congratulations! You’ve been given $1 million tax free.
But there’s a catch: You have to invest it in one of the top companies from this year’s Best of the Northwest. And your bet will make the difference between a comfortable retirement and dog food. In addition, you have to hold this stock for at least five years.
I’ve found that many people in the Puget Sound region are loyal in their stock picks. That was ruinous with Washington Mutual. But others became very wealthy from getting in on such outfits as Microsoft or Amazon.
So check out this year’s report and throw your dice.
Most Read Business Stories
- Amazon Go is moving toward the suburbs, starting in Mill Creek
- All flights in and out of Paine Field canceled Monday as 5G bars regional jets
- Boeing reports net loss in 2021 as cost of 787 delivery halt soars to $5.5 billion
- Seattle home-price growth heats up a bit as much of U.S. cools
- Washington attorney general sues Google over location tracking
The poll has expired. Thank you for your submissions.
This Week’s Links:
• ‘Discipline’ for airlines, pain for fliers | NY Times
• Why currency manipulation matters | Peterson Institute
• The Too Big to Fail subsidy has collapsed | Rortybomb
• Is Elon Musk just a billionaire welfare king? | Oil Price blog
Today’s Econ Haiku:
Couldn’t trans across the House
Fast track just got slow
I invite you to follow me on Twitter @jontalton