Student loans are an invaluable method for helping cover the cost of a higher education. But they can also pose a burden after college graduation...
Student loans are an invaluable method for helping cover the cost of a higher education.
But they can also pose a burden after college graduation.
One method for recent grads to deal with student loans borrowed during the college years is through loan consolidation.
Several college and university financial-aid offices offer information about student loan consolidation.
Most Read Business Stories
- The penthouse atop Smith Tower is on the rental market for the first time
- Washington state ‘literally failed workers,’ and fixing the unemployment system won't be easy
- Downtowns will be back, but Seattle has choices to make
- The wave of COVID-19 bankruptcies has begun
- Boutique cruise line Windstar will move its Seattle headquarters to Miami
But you might find quicker answers regarding loan consolidation on the Web.
Here are a few helpful Web sites that provide useful general and specific information on consolidating loans used for going to college: