Marilyn Batt Dunn was elected chairwoman of the board of AAA Washington, the Bellevue-based provider of roadside assistance.
Dunn, a graduate of the University of Washington, recently retired as senior counsel, UW Medicine Advancement.
She also was the UW’s first vice president of development and has served as president of the UW Foundation and as deputy executive director / managing director of development for the United States Olympic Committee.
Associations:Ashley Burman was hired as government affairs and education manager at Associated Builders and Contractors of Western Washington, Bellevue.
Most Read Business Stories
- The penthouse atop Smith Tower is on the rental market for the first time
- Amazon sued by Black cloud-computing manager, over alleged racial discrimination and sexual harassment
- Washington state ‘literally failed workers,’ and fixing the unemployment system won't be easy
- Downtowns will be back, but Seattle has choices to make
- Costco, Whole Foods rise in Greenpeace rankings of grocery chains' plastic use
Coffee:Kim Giroir was hired as a senior trader at Atlas Coffee Importers, Seattle.
Commercial real estate: Mike Nelson was promoted to principal at Trammell Crow, Seattle. Dean Altaras and Billy Poll joined NAI Puget Sound Properties in Bellevue.
Hotels:Chris Collins was appointed area director of sales and marketing for the Grand Hyatt Seattle and Hyatt at Olive 8, Seattle.
Law:Robert Meyers joined Sedgwick’s Seattle office. Cynthia Rickett joined Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton, Seattle.
Leadership development:Andrew King and Neda Talyai joined Fierce, Seattle.
Professional services:Sean Maygra was named a partner in assurance services, Dominique Chaboya assurance manager and John Brezinski tax manager at BDO USA, Seattle.
Technology:Joel Grus was named chief scientist at VoloMetrix, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, email firstname.lastname@example.org; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.