The comic actor has listed his beachfront home in the small oceanside city of Carpinteria, Calif., for $22.5 million.
Comic actor, writer and talk-show host Dennis Miller has listed his home in the small oceanside city of Carpinteria, Calif., for $22.5 million.
Set on more than half an acre along 63 feet of sandy beach, the 6,320-square-foot home was designed by architect Don Nulty and built in 2001.
Later remodeled, the house features a two-story-plus entry with a pitched ceiling, a blue stone fireplace in the great room, whitewashed ceiling beams and French doors that open to ocean-view terrace space.
The East Coast-vibe living spaces include a library/den with a bay window, a wine cellar, an office, five bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. A guest apartment has its own exterior staircase, a kitchenette and a bathroom. There are a total of six fireplaces.
Most Read Business Stories
- Skyrocketing Seattle-area rents leave tenants with no easy choices
- Defamation suit about election falsehoods puts Fox on its heels
- More home deals are falling through
- Starbucks says labor board helping pro-union workers in Seattle, elsewhere
- Seattle remembers Tom Alberg, the Ballard boy who guided a billionaire and shaped the city
Miller, 61, gained fame as a “Saturday Night Live” cast member from 1985—91. The stand-up comic has written for several shows and series bearing his name and hosts a daily radio program.
Los Angeles Times (TNS)