SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) — In a story May 10 about Ducommun Inc.’s earnings — generated by Automated Insights using data from Zacks Investment Research — The Associated Press erroneously described the company. Ducommun is an aerospace and defense supplier, not a maker of construction supplies.
A corrected version of the story is below:
Ducommun: 1Q Earnings Snapshot
SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) — Ducommun Inc. (DCO) on Thursday reported first-quarter net income of $2.6 million.
Most Read Business Stories
- As bailiffs seize jets from Canadian airline, Boeing order in the balance
- Amazon’s pricey stock is getting harder to justify, analysts say
- Boeing gets $1B Japan Airlines order for 737 MAX jets
- Starbucks union greets new CEO Narasimhan with Seattle protest, strike VIEW
- Think you could land a plane in an emergency? Here's why you can't.
The Santa Ana, California-based company said it had net income of 22 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for one-time gains and costs, came to 25 cents per share.
The aerospace and defense supplier posted revenue of $150.5 million in the period.
Ducommun shares have increased 15 percent since the beginning of the year. In the final minutes of trading on Thursday, shares hit $32.63, a climb of 4 percent in the last 12 months.
Elements of this story were generated by Automated Insights (http://automatedinsights.com/ap) using data from Zacks Investment Research. Access a Zacks stock report on DCO at https://www.zacks.com/ap/DCO