Bellevue and Issaquah restaurants closed along with franchisees in Portland.
Chili’s Grill & Bar restaurants in Issaquah and Bellevue have been closed by Quality Restaurants Northwest, a franchise partner of Brinker International.
The franchisee also closed four locations in the Portland area, according to Maureen Locus, a spokeswoman for Dallas-based Brinker.
Another Brinker partner, Shoot the Moon, still runs four Chili’s in Washington state, including a location at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and three restaurants in Spokane.
Quality Restaurants, which is based in Scottsdale, Ariz., did not return a phone call this afternoon.
Most Read Business Stories
- The penthouse atop Smith Tower is on the rental market for the first time
- Downtowns will be back, but Seattle has choices to make
- Boutique cruise line Windstar will move its Seattle headquarters to Miami
- J&J’s 1-dose shot cleared, giving US 3rd COVID-19 vaccine
- Washington state ‘literally failed workers,’ and fixing the unemployment system won't be easy
For employees who worked at the defunct stores, Brinker has researched other job possibilities. They can call 800-334-4783 for more information.
Customers with gift cards can redeem them at the remaining Chili’s locations and at Romano’s Macaroni Grill and Maggiano’s Little Italy restaurants.
Melissa Allison: 206-464-3312 or email@example.com