NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily on Monday:
B/E Aerospace Inc., up $8.28 to $58.89
The maker of commercial aircraft and business jets agreed to be bought by Rockwell Collins for $6.4 billion.
TD Ameritrade Inc., down $1.62 to $35.46
Most Read Business Stories
- Chaos at Sea-Tac Airport still a risk despite 5G wireless deal
- FAA clears most big jets to land at Sea-Tac Airport; regional planes are not cleared of 5G risk
- Fred Meyer, QFC workers struggle in Washington to make ends meet, new report shows
- Starbucks nixes vaccine mandate
- Five takeaways from Seattle's red-hot 2021 housing market
The online brokerage said it will buy competitor Scottrade for $4 billion.
Genworth Financial Inc., down 42 cents to $4.79
The financial services company agreed to be bought by China Oceanwide Holdings for $2.7 billion.
T-Mobile US Inc., up $4.44 to $51.19
The wireless carrier reported strong earnings and expects to gain more customers this year.
Kimberly-Clark Corp., down $5.67 to $113.91
The maker of consumer products such as Huggies diapers and Kleenex tissue reported weak results and cut its annual guidance.
Microsoft Corp., up $1.34 to $61
Technology companies made the largest gains Monday.
AT&T Inc., down 63 cents to $36.86
The telecom company slipped after it agreed to buy Time Warner for $85.4 billion. The deal is expected to face tough regulatory scrutiny.
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc., down $1.37 to $6.99
The drug developer said regulators delayed a late-stage clinical trial of its Cellectra immune therapy device.