CAMARILLO, Calif. (AP) — The average price of a gallon of regular-grade gasoline remained steady over the past two weeks, at $2.59.
Industry analyst Trilby Lundberg of the Lundberg Survey said Sunday that the prior price drop was halted by a rise in crude oil costs.
Gas in San Francisco was the highest in the contiguous United States at an average of $3.44 a gallon. The lowest was in El Paso, Texas, at $2.19 a gallon.
The average price for diesel was up two cents, to $3.00 per gallon.
Most Read Business Stories
- Workers start paying for Washington’s new paid-leave law next month. Here’s how it works.
- Apple to expand Seattle office to more than 1,000 workers
- Costco posts strong results but faces margin scrutiny
- Paul Allen’s estate gives $125 million to set up immunology institute
- Apple to build new Austin hub, expand in other tech hotbeds VIEW