CAMARILLO, Calif. (AP) — The average price of a gallon of regular-grade gasoline remained steady over the past two weeks, at $2.59.
Industry analyst Trilby Lundberg of the Lundberg Survey said Sunday that the prior price drop was halted by a rise in crude oil costs.
Gas in San Francisco was the highest in the contiguous United States at an average of $3.44 a gallon. The lowest was in El Paso, Texas, at $2.19 a gallon.
The average price for diesel was up two cents, to $3.00 per gallon.
Most Read Business Stories
- GE's fall illuminates bigger problems facing the American economy | Jon Talton
- Jet-engine explosion triggered chaotic 2015 Las Vegas fire, NTSB report says
- High Court: Online shoppers can be forced to pay sales tax
- Intel CEO out after consensual relationship with employee
- With stock and real estate hot, Seattle pet-insurance company Trupanion buying Georgetown HQ