CAMARILLO, Calif. (AP) — The average price of a gallon of regular-grade gasoline remained steady over the past two weeks, at $2.59.
Industry analyst Trilby Lundberg of the Lundberg Survey said Sunday that the prior price drop was halted by a rise in crude oil costs.
Gas in San Francisco was the highest in the contiguous United States at an average of $3.44 a gallon. The lowest was in El Paso, Texas, at $2.19 a gallon.
The average price for diesel was up two cents, to $3.00 per gallon.
Most Read Business Stories
- As coffee-cup controversy simmers, Starbucks vows to spend $10M to invent new ones
- No deal: Nordstrom family’s price not enough for board
- Amazon topples Google parent as the world’s No. 2 most valuable company
- H&M’s battle over graffiti fuels debate over street artists’ copyright privileges
- Spurred by Amazon, Airbus reportedly weighs building A330 cargo model