Holland Partners, one of the region's busiest apartment developers, has filed preliminary paperwork with Seattle planners for yet another complex — this one a 7-story, 300-unit complex at 1319 Dexter Ave. N.
Holland Partners, one of the region’s busiest apartment developers, has filed preliminary paperwork with Seattle planners for yet another complex — this one a 7-story, 300-unit complex at 1319 Dexter Ave. N.
The 0.9-acre property, at Dexter and Lee Street, is now the site of a 1950s office building, according to property records.
Vancouver, Wash.-based Holland already is building a 284-unit complex four blocks to the south, at 901 Dexter, and plans to build another, 101-unit project two blocks south of that.
The company also broke ground this spring on a 17-story, 237-unit tower on First Hill.
Most Read Business Stories
- This Seattle-area CEO made more than the heads of Microsoft and Starbucks — and he’s not in the tech sector
- Lauren Sanchez files for divorce after Bezos split finalized
- Amazon contributes $200,000 to Seattle Chamber's political action committee
- Boeing chief claims steady progress on "final" 737 MAX fix, as Canada insists pilots get simulator training
- T-Mobile CEO defends Sprint merger as opposition mounts
The city’s advisory Queen Anne/Magnolia Design Review Board is scheduled to consider the 1319 Dexter project Dec. 7.