An interactive comparison of the Amazon HQ2 finalists' talent pool, housing costs and other demographic data.
Amazon released on Thursday a shortlist of bidders for its second headquarters. The 20 finalists were drawn from the 238 proposals submitted to the company in October.
Here is an interactive comparison of the finalists’ talent pool, housing costs and other demographic data — plus a poll where you can weigh in on who you think will win the HQ2 contest.
Amazon’s HQ & HQ2
- Amazon names 20 finalists in search for HQ2
- A not-so-short HQ2 shortlist, and other take-aways from Amazon’s finalists
- 2 kinds of cities made list of finalists for Amazon HQ2
- See how the 20 Amazon HQ2 finalists compare, and vote on your choice
- Amazon receives 238 bids for its second headquarters
- Cities are free to discuss Amazon HQ2 bids, but many won’t
- Amazon’s surprise plan for HQ2 is a bold experiment
- Thanks to Amazon, Seattle is now America’s biggest company town
- Read more about Amazon and its HQ2 plans.
The poll has expired. Thank you for your submissions.
Most Read Business Stories
- Here’s one more sign of cooling in Seattle’s hot housing market
- FDA panel backs Pfizer’s low-dose COVID-19 vaccine for kids
- License plate scanners were supposed to bring peace of mind. Instead they tore the neighborhood apart.
- Bezos’ Blue Origin aims to build off-world business park. Here’s a peek
- FAA flags potential safety problem in layout of controls on Boeing 767 and 757 planes