It’s different in India, the second most populous country in the world.
It’s 12 ½ hours ahead of Seattle.
Cows have the right-of-way in world-class traffic.
Reporter Jay Greene and I had dozens of interviews in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Gurgaon.
Above are some glimpses of us on the ground for two weeks covering Amazon in India.
More from our special report on Amazon in India:
- Amazon takes cowboy tactics to ‘wild, wild East’ of India
- 9 questions for Amit Agarwal, Amazon’s India country manager
- In India, Amazon relies on exclusively on third-party merchants to sell goods
- Interactive graphic: How Amazon delivers in India: It’s complicated
- Photo gallery: Amazon’s operations in India
- Video: Challenging traffic in India