HONOLULU (AP) — An Alaska Airlines plane has made an emergency landing in Hawaii.
Hawaii News Now reports the airline says Flight 145 was heading from Seattle to Hawaii Friday night when an oil filter bypass light came on in the cockpit.
The airline says the pilots throttled down one engine of the plane and declared an emergency as they approached the islands.
The plane with 157 people aboard landed safely in Honolulu.
Most Read Business Stories
- 'Sold by Amazon' program shut down after WA attorney general's antitrust investigation
- Boeing reports net loss in 2021 as cost of 787 delivery halt soars to $5.5 billion
- Amazon Go is moving toward the suburbs, starting in Mill Creek
- Crypto collapse erases more than $1 trillion in wealth, forcing a reckoning for everyday investors
- Amazon buys exclusive rights to ‘My Favorite Murder’ podcast
There were no reports of any injuries.