Aegis Living to build 12th facility in Puget Sound area for seniors.
Retirement community developer Aegis Living plans to build a new assisted living facility near downtown Bellevue.
The company bought the site, at 148 102nd Ave. S.E., in August. It already has demolished a 1950s apartment complex on the site and hired a contractor, a spokeswoman said.
The new community will have 68 assisted-lived apartments and 18 units for people needing memory care.
Aegis Living already operates 11 other senior communities in the Puget Sound area.
Most Read Business Stories
- REI picks new satellite office ‘surrounded by trail networks’
- Judge upholds Seattle eviction regulations, rebuffing landlords' lawsuit
- Fry's Electronics executive accused of embezzling $65 million
- Funky electronics chain Fry's is no more
- Alaska Airlines ordered to pay $3.2M to family of woman who died after escalator fall
Eric Pryne: 206-464-2231 or firstname.lastname@example.org