Tristan Vizcaino, Washington’s beleaguered senior kicker, converted from 38 yards as time expired to give the No. 16 Huskies an improbable 33-30 come-from-behind victory over Utah late Saturday at Husky Stadium.
- As they condemn Alabama’s Roy Moore, Seattle Democrats wonder: Were they too slow and too quiet about Ed Murray?
- Some rocky political theater, but Seattle homeless camp stays in Ballard for now VIEW
- Mixed signals sent on fate of tax bill’s health provision
- How Washington state might spend the $112.7M from Volkswagen emissions settlement
- Parents and adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- Zimbabwe’s Mugabe resigning after 37 years: Official VIEW
- Watch: Adam Jude breaks down Washington’s wild last-minute win over Utah WATCH
#Pac12AfterDark was in full effect Saturday at Husky Stadium. Sure, by the second half the Huskies knew they weren't playing for the Pac-12 anymore, but it hardly killed their spirit.
In short, the rich are getting richer in Seattle. The top 20 percent of income earners took home more than half the city’s total income — and the richest saw a $40,000 pay raise in 2016.
Season-ending injuries to Richard Sherman and Kam Chancellor raise the question of whether the LOB will ever be the same again. WATCH
- Police seek U-Haul van stolen in SeaTac that’s filled with $1M in music equipment
- Pacific Crest Trail won’t be severed, after $1.6M deal with Stevens Pass landowner VIEW
- Jury finds Port of Seattle wrongfully fired employees who claimed retaliation from commissioner
- Man convicted of triple homicide in Washington state
- More contrition needed? Ethics panel rejects $1,000 fine for former Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber
- Report: Amazon lags other retailers in pushing for green products
- U.S. military readies major overhaul of retirement system
- Charge! A look at 2 external battery options that are bigger than you might expect | Tech Review
- Tesla unveils new electric semitractor-trailer WATCH
- Seattle-Dublin nonstop flights to begin in May 2018
Featured Video Stories
Creating art with texture (3:03)
- Spokeswoman: David Cassidy in hospital with organ failure
- Trump delays new policy on importing elephant parts
- Argentina says it may have received signals from missing sub
- US general says illegal nuclear launch order can be refused
- As sex scandals topple the powerful: Why not Trump? VIEW
- NASA scientist tired of debunking Planet X doomsday theories
- Japanese tug boat scrapes US Navy ship during exercise
Most Read Stories
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Kickoff time, TV info announced for 110th Apple Cup
- Rebound with redemption: Huskies come back to beat Utah behind the unlikeliest of heroes
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Seahawks' Kam Chancellor likely out for season, report says, but Pete Carroll says nothing official yet WATCH
- Pray the bells toll less in 2018 for our homeless neighbors | My Take
- Alzheimer’s patients deserve death with dignity | My Take
- One-party rule in Olympia should not end bipartisan effort | Op-Ed
- Reagan adviser: Tax cuts set stage for an all-out attack on welfare state | Op-Ed
- Strap in for the Roy Moore roller coaster | Noah Feldman / Syndicated columnist
- Tax plan shouldn’t ax affordable housing | Editorial
A newsletter so good, you can taste it.
Five items that can be bought locally or with Amazon Prime, so you can have them before the big day.