Fit & Fun
What’s the difference between dabbling ducks and diving ducks? Join the Magnuson Nature Programs “A Duck’s Favorite Din-Din” walk Saturday, May 10, and find out.
It will be just one of several bird walks and native-plant restoration walks throughout the park and around Magnuson Community Center as part of the third annual Magnuson Park International Migratory Bird Day event.
The duck walk begins at 10 a.m. at the Magnuson Park Central Wetlands entry, in parking lot E-5. The pace is kid-friendly and all trails are accessible for strollers and wheelchairs. It costs $3 per person or $8 per family. Preregister by calling 206-684-7026.
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Paul Allen's First & Goal signs letter expressing concerns over Sodo arena
- West Seattle couple leaves all their assets -- $847,215 -- to Uncle Sam
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing city
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing big city
Most Read Stories
For more details on this walk and other monthly nature walks, as well as International Migratory Bird Day event, visit MagnusonNaturePrograms.com
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: email@example.com